Premium bovine dried colostrum
Effective on-farm colostrum management practices will get your calves off to the right start in life. And help make good calves great cows. Getting enough quality colostrum might not always be as easy as milking that fresh cow. Colostrum quality varies from cow to cow. Using a refractometer to test colostrum on-farm is a useful tool to know what IgG levels you’re feeding newborn calves. After all, you can’t manage what you don’t measure.
When colostrum quality is not optimal, quantity is lacking, or calves are born weak or under weight, give them a boost with Calf’s Choice Total®.
Our premium dried bovine colostrum supplement provides easy effective on-farm neonatal nutrition. Calf’s Choice Total® provides 100 IgG’s to calves to protect them from infectious diseases and prevents Failure of Passive Transfer (FPT).
Research has shown that 100 IgG protects calves from most common infectious diseases and increases health and productivity.
This product is a spray-dried bovine colostrum that’s been heat treated for safety and is free of pathogenic bacteria. When fed as directed, Calf’s Choice Total® gives calves a minimum of +10 grams of immunoglobulins (IgG’s) per
litre of serum (IgG/L). Research has shown that this level protects calves from most common infectious diseases.
Product highlights and recommendations
- Recommended feeding schedule is one dose within 6 hours of birth
- Prevents Failure of Passive Transfer
- Offers protection from infectious diseases
- Contains antibodies to E. coli, bovine rotavirus, bovine coronavirus, BVDV, BRSV, Pl-3V and BHV-1
- Free of pathogenic bacteria such as E. coli, M. paratuberculosis and salmonella species
Product size options
- Size – 4.7kg of powder
- Number of feedings – up to 10
- IgG’s – +150 to 100 IgG’s
- Size – 470 grams of powder
- Number of feedings – 1 bag = 1 dose
- IgG’s – 100 IgG’s