Grober High Performance milk replacer is balanced to efficiently meet energy and protein requirements for growth. High Performance milk replacer has been formulated to deliver a proper blend of easily digestible proteins, balance fatty acid and amino acid profiles, and highly bioavailable micronutrients, resulting in optimal and sustained growth. This quality milk replacer has been well researched at Grober’s Young Animal Development Centre, and makes an excellent fit for automatic calf feeding programs.
- Raising replacement dairy heifers with significant daily live-weight gain
- Optimizing rumen development through grain/water intake
- Improved immunity function by providing adequate levels of protein and balanced nutrition
- Weigh 150g of powder per litre of solution using a scale
- Mix with 0.5 litre hot water (60˚C) for 3 minutes. Add 0.45 litre cool water and mix for 1 minute (total 1 litre)
- Feed the milk solution at a temperature of 38-40˚C (body temperature) (thermometer provides best results)
|Age of Calf
|Amount Per Feeding
|Number of Feedings/Day
|Total Amount Fed/Day
|Colostrum: 4L within 2hrs of birth and 2L within 6-8hrs of birth.
|4.5L (675g of powder)
|6L (900g of powder)
|9L (1350g of powder)
|2-8L (300-1200g of powder)