Grober Nutrition – We are the Milk Replacer Specialists
Grober Nutrition milk replacers and milk-based feeds are designed to enhance the genetic potential of calves, lambs, kid-goats, piglets and foals. Grober Nutrition products blend the latest in nutritional research and manufacturing technology (patented processing) and offer supreme digestibility and animal-growth performance. All this with sound economics and value.
For over 30 years we have been dedicated to furthering young animal nutrition. Combined with our own experience raising over 100,000 calves a year and our commitment to industry, academia and producers, Grober is proud to offer its expertise in young animal nutrition and management.
Grober Nutrition is HACCP Certified by SGS Canada under the ANAC Feed Safety Program.
We sell through a dealer network -
Introducing Caprilait – For rearing replacement dairy doe kids
Specially formulated milk replacer with the dairy doe in mind
A combination of nutritional components designed to optimize the structural growth necessary for the high performing lactating goat.
Put your milk in the tank
- 40% more economical then feeding does milk*
- Potential long term milk production stimulation
- Excellent method to minimize CAE exposure
- Specific protein blend for superior digestion
- Blend of fat sources for maximum digestion, and beneficial fatty acid profile
- Prebiotic source and essential oils to maximize gastro-intestinal health
- Organic selenium and chelated trace minerals for effective absorption
- Lower fat to protein ratio for leaner growth and optimized structure development
- Automatic feeding machine compatible milk replacer
- Designed for an accelerated feeding management program
Preparation and Feeding Directions
- Weigh 150 g of powder, using a scale.
- Mix with 0.5 litre hot water (60˚C) for 3 minutes; add 0.45 litre cool water and mix for 1 minute (total 1 litre).
- Feed the milk solution at a temperature of 38-40˚C (body temperature) (thermometer provides best results).
- Automatic feeding machines – calibrate machine for 150 g of powder per 1 litre of water.
Kids have a small stomach capacity, and require frequent, small meals to promote stronger growth, and reduce the incidence of bloat through improved digestion.
If maternal colostrum is not available, the use of a quality colostrum replacer (LambGro/KidGro™ Colostrum) is recommended.
* based on February 2015 pricing compared to average 2014 Ontario milk prices ($0.91/L), Farmers Forum article February 2015
Grober is pleased to provide an online catalogue for supplies and parts needed for the Automatic Feeding Machine. You can view available machine parts for the Förster ECO Automatic Feeder and the Förster Lamb/Kid Automatic Feeder.