$36.78 per bag
- 32% PROTEIN
- 26% FAT
Features & Benefits
- For artificially rearing newborn kittens
- Allows for supplement feeding large litters
- Consistent nutritional source
- Formulated with Taurine to support proper growth
HOW TO MIX
- Measure 1 level scoop of milk replacer and mix with 2 scoops (30mL) of hot (60°C) water.
- Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds or until well incorporated using a good whisk.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (38-40°C). To mix total daily amount, keep refrigerated for up to 24 hours in clean sealed container. Reheat by warm water bath.
HOW TO FEED
Increase amounts gradually over week. Adjust amount with size of kitten.
Amount per Feeding
Amount per Day
How much should you feed your kitten?
Enter a weight and hit the calculate button to get results.
HERE’S WHAT WE
CARING FOR KITTENS
- Wash hands before handling and feeding kitten.
- Typically feed 3-4% of bodyweight per feeding with 8-10 feedings per day for first 3 weeks, (e.g. 25% of bodyweight over 24 hour period at birth). Average kitten birth-weight is 120 grams.
- Frequent feeding of small amounts decreases chances of digestive upsets.
- Boil fresh water before reconstituting KittenGro. Allow cooling time.
- Reconstituted KittenGro may be refrigerated up to 24 hours
- Reconstituted KittenGro should be fed at 38°C (body temperature). Use a thermometer.
- Discard any unused portion after 24 hours.
- Clean ALL feeding utensils and equipment after each feeding: rinse in lukewarm water, wash with a detergent in hot (80ºC) water, rinse with clean water (ideally a 10% bleach solution) and dry thoroughly with a clean towel.
- At 4 weeks old, begin teaching kittens to drink from a saucer.
- Weaning can begin at 4 weeks by introducing wet solid food.
- Provide fresh water to kittens, starting at 3 weeks old.
- Continue milk feeding for weak or convalescing kittens until their growth rates normalize.