Join #teamGrober today! A company’s success is defined by its employees, their innovation, their dedications and their values. Combined together, these all create the company culture. And at Grober Nutrition, we’re proud of our company culture.
We’re looking for leaders who will:
- Drive innovation and performance
- Enable us to sustain high standards
- Empower us to innovate and be ‘ahead of the curve’
- Help mold our high-performance culture
Canadian Sales Manager
Grober Inc. is a diversified Agri-Food Company with more than 40 years of experience in agri-business. Grober Nutrition, a division of Grober Inc. is the leading producer of milk-based products for young animals in Canada. We are presently seeking a full-time Canadian Sales Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for building market position by maintaining and building trust in Grober brand and private label products, locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in the Canadian marketplace. The Sales Manager is also responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring Territory Sales Representatives (“Young Animal Specialists”). The Sales Manager and the sales team are responsible for providing exceptional service and value to all Grober customers, and to continue to build sales and loyalty.
- University or college education complimentary to the role
- 7 + years of previous, related experience in sales or marketing, preferably in the Agri-business industry
- 5+ years sales management with proven supervisory and leadership expertise
- Demonstrated success with Business-to-business strategy and sales approach
- A proven track record in developing and implementing business plans and successfully meeting targets
- Skilled in Microsoft suite including Excel, with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and translate sales goals, technical concepts and strategies to a diverse group of customers
- Professional approach with an established peer network
- Experience utilizing a CRM program
- Forecasting and budgeting experience
- Bilingual (French) would be an asset
The role involves interfacing with all levels within the customer environment and requires the ability to travel frequently within Canada.
Please forward your resume via email to email@example.com. Grober is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.